WE ARE SORRY BUT OUR ASSISTED LIVING HOME IS CLOSED AT THE MOMENT DUE TO MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE. WE HOPE TO HAVE EVERYTHING TOGETHER SOON AND THE CENTER OPEN AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THANK YOU. - THE HARTERS (520) 255-5959
Every day, seniors and their families are discovering the new care alternative - it's called Assisted Living.
For many, assisted living offers numerous reasons to consider it as a senior care option.
Here are 12 reasons for you to consider Miracle Valley Assisted Living -
1. 24 HOUR SERVICE - Miracle Valley Assisted Living offers the comfort of knowing that scheduled and unscheduled needs can be met regardless of the time of day. These needs may include activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing or just knowing that a helping hand is moments away.
2. MEDICATION MANAGEMENT - Many seniors take a complex combination of medications that require careful oversight and administration. Miracle Valley Assisted Living services can reduce the worry that may be caused when a senior is responsible for his or her own medication administration.
3. NUTRITION - Providing healthy and nutritious meals for a senior can be challenging, especially when the senior prepares his or her meals. This can be eliminated because Miracle Valley Assisted Living provides three meals daily along with snacks. These meals are specifically prepared with the nutritional needs of seniors in mind. Also, meals can be adapted to meet special dietary requirements, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
4. AGING-IN-PLACE - Through its flexible service offerings and adaptive environment, Miracle Valley Assisted Living can offer an ideal setting in which to grow older until skilled medical care may be required. Our beautiful newly remodeled full-service assisted living residence offers simple reminder, assistance with daily living activities, or more comprehensive services to meet the needs of those with Alzheimer's disease. By enabling seniors to remain in one location as long as possible, the trauma and increased emotions caused by frequent moving can be eliminated.
5. TRAINED, PROFESSIONAL STAFF - The individuals who provide services to Miracle Valley Assisted Living residents are specially trained to understand the unique and frequently changing needs of seniors. These professionals, including a licensed nurse, provide care in an atmosphere of respect and dignity.
6. NEEDED-BASED SERVICES - At Miracle Valley Assisted Living, services are personalized to meet individual requirements and provided on as-needed basis. At the same time, through tiered service plans, residents only pay for the services that they require and receive.
7. RESIDENTIAL ATMOSPHERE - Miracle Valley Assisted Living provides personalized services in a setting filled with warmth. Here, residents enjoy all the comforts of home including cozy furnishings, appealing wall coverings and artwork, attractive carpeting, non-commercial lighting, and a host of other features that one would find in a private home.
8. ACTIVITIES - Activities at Miracle Valley Assisted Living go beyond simple arts and crafts and games. Rather, activity programs are designed to specifically address the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of older individuals. These stimulating and enriching programs ensure a higher quality of life for Miracle Valley Assisted Living residents.
9. TRANSPORTATION - At Miracle Valley Assisted Living, transportation means more than taking residents to doctor appointments, shopping, or other local happenings. Transportation enables residents to remain connected with the community in which they have usually lived a great part of their lives. Transportation at Miracle Valley Assisted Living is as much an activity as it is a service.
10. HOUSEKEEPING - Housekeeping services at Miracle Valley Assisted Living are provided to free residents from the burdens of everyday chores. This includes regular cleaning of each resident's room, linen services, and laundering of clothing.
11. CHRISTIAN ATMOSPHERE - Miracle Valley Assisted Living is located in the middle of the Miracle Valley campus. Students attending Miracle Valley School and Miracle Valley Bible College & Seminary interrelate with residents of Miracle Valley Assisted Living. That means there is no smoking, no alcoholic beverages, no swearing or cursing permitted; instead, there is gospel singing, bible studies, and lots of Christian love presented to each resident. Preschool children from Miracle Valley Childcare Center visit with residents as well. Miracle Valley Assisted Living is especially an ideal setting for Christian workers, retired ministers and missionaries. Opportunity is presented for retired ministers to be a part of the staff at Miracle Valley Bible College & Seminary.
12. REASONABLE PRICE - Miracle Valley Assisted Living is reasonably priced. Also, for a limited number of residents who do not have adequate funds to pay for their assisted living costs, Miracle Valley Assisted Living participates in the Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS), which is Arizonas version of the Federal Medicaid program for long term care.
If you are interested in becoming a resident at Miracle Valley Assisted Living, write to -
MIRACLE VALLEY ASSISTED LIVING
9210 E MIRACLE VALLEY LOOP
MIRACLE VALLEY, AZ 85615
(Located half-way between Sierra Vista & Bisbee, Arizona on State Route 92)
Telephone (520) 255-5959 or (520) 366-2008 - Fax (520) 366-5829